Leaking gas can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning or a dangerous situation such as a gas fire or explosion. If you smell gas in your home, or feel any symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, call us immediately and ask about our gas line services.
A burst pipe causes you to lose money every second it leaks. Check out our burst pipe repair page and see how we can help.
How to Detect a Gas Line Leak
If your home has gas appliances, there’s a good chance you’ll experience a gas line leak, especially in an older home with old lines. If you think you have a leak, there’s a test you can do to know for sure.
- Mix up a soap and water solution and apply it to the hose you suspect is leaking
- Turn on the gas and see if it bubbles
- If you see bubbles, turn off the gas and call a gas line repair company right away
Do You Need Gas Line Replacement? These Signs Say YES
An aging, leaking gas line is a serious issue that can affect your family’s health and even cause death, which is why it’s essential you keep your gas lines in good shape. Here are signs you need gas line replacement.
- Gas smell in your home or hissing sound of leaking gas
- Dying vegetation in the yard from exposure to gas
- Gas appliances aren’t working as they should
- Your gas bills are going up for no reason
If you notice any of these signs, there’s a good chance you need gas line replacement services. Call Champion Plumbing today for an inspection.
Are your water bills going up and you don’t know why? You may have an undetected water leak. Check out our water leak detection services and see how we can help.
Why Work With Us?
There are so many plumbing companies to choose from when you need a reliable gas line contractor, but we think you’ll be thrilled with what we offer, including:
- Same day service so you don’t have to wait around
- Flat rate pricing so you always know what you’re paying
- Professional workmanship which means you can trust our techs in your home
- Satisfaction guarantee means there’s no risk to you